CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

What's New

I don't have a lot of words right now because I do not feel well and my neck hurts SO bad! I have never had neck pain like I currently do. I cannot even move it... this is coming from someone with a high pain tolerance. I am miserable!
So here are a lot of pictures to show what I have been up to since I blogged last. We went to my brother's house for Thanksgiving. Buster looks like a giant compared to the little poodles.


I babysat Camden last week and she just makes me laugh. Seriously, how cute is she? What a little ham!
My biggest and most exciting news is that I was voted Teacher of the Year for my school. The best part is that it comes with an awesome parking spot (and some drama). Regardless of the drama, I am really excited about this. I think it is a great honor and I feel blessed to be the TOY.




The Pinheads had our last bowling game. They want to move to softball or kickball next season. I liked bowling, though. Mainly because I had purple sparkly shoes.




Cad stayed with us. I love this dog and miss him! He used to live here. We had fun going to the park and doing big dog things. But Cad also appreciates a lazy Sunday like I do! Gotta love my oodles of poodles and doodles!





We also went to Joe's Christmas party on a harbor cruise in Newport.
It was really cold...






and fun....







and I like to dress up in fancy clothes! :)










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep trying to talk Matt into joining a bowling league. I think it would be a lot of fun!

P.S. I love your fancy dress.

The 3 of us said...

Thanks for your update. And I like the dressed up pics of you and Joe. Have fun in your new parking spot... :)