I tried to post this one before I turned 30, but I could not think of 30 things for my list. Any suggestions to help me finish? Should I do 30 Things Before I Die or 30 Thing in my 30s?
I am turning 30 in 10 days. I thought I would dread it. But I think I had my difficult birthday at 26. That was the one where I cried on the stairs and insisted that I did not want to go out to dinner. Thanks to Adrienne and Tracy for taking me anyway!
I am happy where I am in my life. It is not quite where I thought I would be, but I am not really the one in control here.
Anyway, I thought I would make a list of 30 things I want to do in my life:
Here they are, in no particular order:
1. buy a house
2. get married
3. be a mom
4. complete a marathon
5. go to Hawaii
6. go to Europe
7. publish a children's book
8. volunteer regularly at an animal shelter or retirement home
9. win the lottery
10. make a difference in the lives of others ( I am hoping I do this daily, but I am still waiting to hear back)
11. do something really helpful and wonderful for my parents
12. stay clean and organized (look, I need a bigger closet)
13. maintain friendships with the wonderful friends I have in my life now
14. think of 16 other things to put on my list
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
30 Things to do Before I Die
Posted by Becky at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OK, it looks like you posted this way back on the 17th, but for some reason it just showed up today in my RSS feeds, otherwise I would have commented sooner! I like your list and it's a lot like the one I'm working on! I think it should be 30 things to do in your 30's! That way you can make a new list for your 40's. Thanks for the post idea!
I meant to say it was posted the 7th, not the 17th. I'm a dork.
Great list
Post a Comment