The rules of picture tag are: Open your first photo folder. Scroll down to the 10th photo. Post that photo and story on your blog. Tag three friends(or more) to do the same.
This picture was taken in December 2007. I had planned a special date for Joe. We were going to go to Sprinkles for a cupcake, Peets for hot chocolate, then to the Newport Boat Parade. Our special evening was changed a little when we ran into half of our small group at the parade. It is kind of funny, because on our first date, Joe had planned on taking me to the Cannery, but right before we were heading there we learned that some of the small group was going to be there, too. We were "stealth dating" for the first few months of our relationship because we wanted to make sure it would work and didn't want to mess up the dynamics of the small group.
I tag Michelle, Adrienne, and Devon :)

2 comments:
Cute picture! did you start back at school yet?
I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw you had blogged. Then I scrolled down and saw that I was tagged. Thanks. :)
Post a Comment