CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Blogging When I Can't Fall Asleep

I slept til 9:30 today, so I am not super tired.


What were you doing 10 years ago in 1998? I was a freshman/sophomore at San Diego State. I had a lot of fun! I kind of want to go back to those days.

What were you doing 1 year ago? Finishing my fifth year of teaching

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Flavor Blasted Cheddar Goldfish
2. Raspberry Chocolate Drizzle Special K Bars
3. Chex mix or pretty much any other snack mix
4. Popcorn with butter or parmasean cheese
5. cupcakes

5 things you would do if you were a multi-millionaire
1. Give some to people who really need it
2. Buy a house with a big backyard
3. Buy my parents a house in OC
4. Travel
5. Save some

5 bad habits
1. Throwing clothes on the floor
2. not going to the gym enough
3. shopping a lot
4. singing/ karaoke
5. nose picking

5 things I like doing
1. shopping
2. laughing
3. eating
4. spending time with friends and family
5. playing with Buster

5 things I'd never wear again
1. stonewashed jeans
2. tshirt clips
3. spandex
4. Alf "I love Cats" shirt
5. I'd like to say jelly shoes, but I probably would wear them again

5 favorite toys
1. iPhone
2. Wii... I wiilly want one!
3. webkinz - if those things were around when I was a kid, I would have spent all of my time with them
4. laptop
5. camera

1 comments:

Tony and Adrienne said...

I may be able to sneak you a Wii. I don't think Tony would notice if it was gone since he's so into the PS3 now.