CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

School is Almost Out for the Summer

There is too much to do at the end of the school year.
1. Open House
2. Report Cards
3. Deal with crazy parents
4. Suspend kids for calling me an "Evil Witch"
5. Grade assessments
6. Grade research reports

I cannot wait to be done with school this year. I had a sweet class and a lot of fun, but it was rough.

This summer, I plan on (in no particular order):
1. hanging out with my ex-roommate and her baby
2. getting a tan, not a burn
3. traveling
4. going to Journey
5. going to the gym 4 times a week
6. enjoying happy hours
7. taking a nap 4 times a week
8. making a new novel unit
9. clean out my closet
10. getting a beach cruiser
11. making lists with tenses that do not agree
12. planning a wedding (whether I am engaged or not)
13. hanging with my parents
14. hanging with my other friends and their new babies
15. having a cool party for Tracy, even though I wish she wouldn't move
16. spend some quality time with Buster

That's it for now, but this summer will be nice!!


BTW, I love the Juno soundtrack!

1 comments:

Tony and Adrienne said...

OK OK... I get the picture. I'll refer to you now as "Becky, the Ex" Not just "Ex-Roomate."

I thought you already had a beach cruiser. Are you getting another one as a wedding gift for the groom, whether you're engaged or not?